• Unit flexibility allows user to place tiny sensors on head, foot, finger or other body part with reliable controlled motion.
• Sensor can be mounted on a headband or eyeglass frame becoming virtually unnoticeable to others.
• Core unit easily mounts inconspicuously on all power chairs.
• Unit is compatible with other devices to expand users ability to interact with the world around them.
• An Emergency Stop is used to deactivate the system by either user or caregiver should the wheelchair driver encounter unexpected hazards.
• Core unit easily connects to any complex rehab power chair electronics packages.
• Activation movements can be adjusted to suit the user's abilities.
• Tilt sensors are migratory and may be placed as necessary to accommodate user's changing conditions.
• (USP) Universal Signal Port - This is a 4- axis power port for use with devices such as mouse emulators and/or X-10 discreet remote switches.
iZip II - Switch/Proximity Sensor System
• Command Logic makes the system easy to use, repetitive input opportunities eliminates the need to scan. The client is in control.
• A combination of 5, 4, 3, 2, or 1 sensor(s) may be placed in precise locations to provide reliable, complete power chair operation. USP (Universal Signal Port) provides real-time 4-axis or discreet signals to peripheral devices.
• Progressive Input provides versatility for changing physical conditions. iZIP ll's ability to perform "toggle" inputs from individual sensors make a marked difference when movement is limited, lost or nonexistent in a particular location.
• OneSwitch™ port can be used in situations where a single movement is presented anywhere on the body. By choosing a custom sensor, BiteSwitch™, sound pressure, adjustable beam, mechanical, puff or proximity switch plugged into this port allows user to perform ALL power chair functions including USP features.
• USP may also be used as an alternative access for seating actuators.
• iZIP II core unit easily connects to any complex rehab power chair electronics package. Provides advanced, custom solutions for individuals with conditions where movement is extremely limited.
iZip III -
Hybrid Integrated Tilt Sensor/ Proximity Switch Sensor System
• System uses combination of tilt & proximity switches to allow for utmost user flexibility.
• Combines open-closed switches with proportional tilt sensors for users unable to control tilt in both axis.
• Can be used as conventional Magitek drive control, or by flipping the toggle switch, one can connect (anywhere the individual has switch control) two (or one) switches to steer (including proximity switches).
• If one switch is used for steering, it alternates the direction with each input command. An LED indicator informs user of turn direction.
• DIP switches can be changed to use any type of open-closed switches for forward and reverse while using the proportional tilt sensor for steering.
• Utilizes two or one reset type (or proximity) switches for forward-reverse-right turns left turns.
• Accommodates one switch for forward and reverse and/or one switch for steering.
• iZIP III core unit easily connects to any complex rehab power chair electronic package. Provides advanced, custom solutions for individuals with conditions where movement is extremely limited.